Job descriptionAs an L2 Operations and Support Engineer, you will work with IT solutions for the telecommunication sector (eSIM cards, IoT, M2M) integrated with the network of worldwide telco operators. You will be part of the project - public cloud (DevOps model), in terms of technologies focused on Cyber Security (Telecom side).
Your responsibilities• Provide technical support for Cloud, On-Premises, and Hybrid services.
• Design and implement changes into the systems.
• Maintain and enhance internal tools to improve service industrialization for Cloud and On-Premises services.
• Provide technical guidance for new or evolution of services and for consolidated technical analyses.
• Lead the optimization of service reliability, performance and security.
• Provide technical direction when CAB requires tier II input, expertise or changes with high-risk impacts on customer SLAs.
• Participation in the definition of production requirements.
• Manage performance. Track and report critical supply and demand metrics. Use data to optimize processes, creatively solve problems, and track results
• Participation in the integrated team concept for product & process improvement
• Participation in the preparation and review of technical product & customer specific documentation
• Communication with customer.
Our requirements• Proficient in Linux, TCP/IP, HTTP (S) protocol
• Proficient in Weblogic Server Administration
• Database Administration Oracle or MySQL
• Apache Tomcat servers administration
• Scripting experience in Bash or Python
• Knowledge of AWS cloud service provider
• Knowledge of Agile methodology and Service Delivery best practices
Benefits• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long-term cooperation and celebrate each fifth-year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know-how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of a community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Relocation Bonus – reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you on important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theatre tickets, books etc.
• We take care about your future – Life insurance & Pension plan
• Multisport Club CardTechnical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas
• Meal contribution/ food vouchers
• Vacation plan – up to 5 additional days based on cooperation length