Job descriptionAs L2 Operations and Support Engineer, you will be responsible for operations and support of IT solutions designed for the telecommunication sector (eSIM cards, IoT, M2M) integrated with the network of worldwide telco operators. The big advantage is the variety of projects and products you will be exposed to working in this position (networks, systems, databases). The solutions will be allowing secure and remote management of the lifecycle of mobile subscriptions, enabling them to easily activate and personalize their mobile services at any scale over the air, for management of Mobile Digital Identity.
Your responsibilities• To perform day to day activities for the operations & support of platforms hosted on a private cloud, public cloud, hybrid, and on customer premises
• To handle incidents to restore services or to provide solutions to customers within the SLA
• To respond to requests & queries coming from different stakeholders and customers
• To solve complex problems arising from issues on the platform leading to bug fixes or system updates, escalation to Level 3 and close follow up until resolution
• To design, plan & implement all changes on platforms as a result of problem management and/or release management. Provide technical guidance to CAB for assessment of change requests
• To ensure the service availability of the platforms by proactive and preventive maintenance
• To maintain operations & support documentation and ensure all information is up to date. Create technical notes and knowledge articles to document and facilitate technical solutions to different problems
Our requirements• Configuration management of the SW configuration and components
• Change management of the SW solution - data migration
• Experience with Linux or Unix, Bash/shell scripting SQL and Oracle DB
• Datalog, ELK, Grafana or Prometheus
• Kubernetes and Docker
• Experience in managing production systems in Cloud on-premises or Hybrid environment (they are currently part in private cloud and part in Google cloud)
• English on an advanced level – you will be working with native English Managers and specialists
Benefits• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Relocation Bonus – reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you on important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• We take care about you future – Life insurance & Pension plan
• Multisport Club CardTechnical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas
• Meal contribution/ food vouchers
• Vacation plan – up to 5 additional days based on cooperation length