- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID: PL1856
- Category: Human Resources
- Place: Warsaw , Poland
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONNATEK has become one of the key players in IT outsourcing and consulting in CEE region mainly thanks to our team acting as a true business partner to our prestigious international customers as well as our IT consultants. We constantly search for professionals who loves their job. This, combined with our company values - trust and transparency, ensures successful performance and family working environment.
Ensuring our continuous growth on the market, we are looking for new colleague to join our Talent Acquisition Team.
DUTIES- Recruitment assistance: Preparing job descriptions, reports on advertising, opening vacancies in internal Talent Tool, control and administration of online/offline vacancies, scheduling interviews and further recruitment process steps (e. g. AC/DC/personality tests)
- Screening and sourcing: Mapping the job market in the area in order to respond to internal staffing needs, building and engaging a network and pipeline of professional contacts, recontacting candidates for the newly opened vacancies
- Recruitment: Sourcing candidates using diverse strategies, such as advertising, social networking, online searches, CV databases, local job fairs, and employee referrals; conducting pre-screen interviews with candidates
- Brand Cultivation: clearly and convincingly articulate our support structure and value proposition to all candidates. Provide every candidate with a seamless, professional experience from first contact to final decision.
REQUIREMENTS- Fresh graduate in the humanistic or social studies
- Previous working experience in recruitment, customer service, account management
- Strong interest in recruitment field, Hr and EB
- Passionate about work with people, hunger for new experience and knowledge in recruitment
- Wants to understand how recruiting fits into the big picture of profitability and organizational growth
- Very good communication and organizational skills
- Advanced command of English, enabling daily communication with candidates and hiring managers
- Possibility to work on international recruitment projects, close collaboration with hiring managers from Poland, Bulgaria, Slovakia and Czech Republic
- Possibility to implement your own ideas and make a true impact on company
- Opportunity to gain experience in EB projects in the future
- Work in high organizational culture and great professional working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and possibilities of home office, Medical Care, Multisport card