Job descriptionJunior Sales Prospection Specialist in NATEK is identifying and contacting prospects in local and international territories in order to propose our services. The main responsibilities are research, networking, cold calling, and social media activities to generate the lead. This role requires a persuasive approach and the usage of relevant sales tactics to win customers. A typical candidate is a hardworking and persistent professional, capable to build successful business partnerships and long-term market knowledge. Junior Sales Prospection Specialist works closely with internal teams such as Service Delivery Managers, Sales Managers, and Recruitment Team Leaders across all business units to increase NATEK process knowledge and sales activities and maximize opportunities for the organization.
Work model: fully remote after onbording process at Warsaw's office.
Your responsibilities• Market research and analysis to identify target customers and their needs
• Preparation of proper tactics on how to approach the customer
• Organization and participation in meetings with customers
• Surveys the market in the area to regularly add potential customers to the CRM
• Recording events (calls, meetings) and collecting prospect information in the CRM tool NATEK.
• Execution and contribution to the customer approach strategy
• Preparation of client offers and presentations
• Providing an overview of the competition, providing an overview of the customer decision-making units and planning detailed next steps
• Contact via telephone, email, and professional social networks (Linkedin, Goldenline, Xing)
• Seeks and builds relationships with target customers
• Organise and participate in internal and external customer meetings
• Regularly completing weekly sales forecasts
Our requirements• Strong analytical skills
• Goal-oriented attitude
• Interest in working with collecting data and its synthesis
• Knowledge of fundamental sales methodology (like pipe management, etc.)
• Ability to focus and prioritize in a fast-growing business environment
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information in a professional manner
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
• Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
• Positive, creative and problem-solving attitude
• Fluency in English
• Experience in sales or market research is a plus
Benefits• Fully remote work after onbording process (#LI-Remote)
• Flexible type of employment (COW OR B2B)
• Great opportunity to develop a career in IT sales with great support of experienced Senior Sales Managers
• Being part of a team in the company that is providing exceptional IT outsourcing services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
• Work in international and flat structured organization with an engaged and professional team
• Opportunity to work in various projects across 4 countries where we operate
• Regular evaluation of your development
• The transparent recruitment process with clear feedback
• Agile spirit and transparent teams
• Fast career development (promotion on results and competencies) and job rotation program (you can develop your career in other NATEK departments)
• Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Relocation Bonus – reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• MyBenefit (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• Additional Medical health care – on top of standard health insurance
• Multisport Club Card
• Technical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas