In NATEK we are partner to the biggest worldwide brands, and we support them in leading the digital transformation. IT business is growing rapidly and constantly looks for talents. About 12-14.000 graduates in IT related fields are on the market every year, which is not yet enough to satisfy IT business needs. Poland is mentioned as a country where there will be one of the largest numbers of IT jobs opened in the next years. That’s why becoming an IT Recruiter is nowadays one of the most wanted career path. We offer you an exciting opportunity to work as Junior IT Recruiter, and grow your career path in international recruitment.
Check if you cultivate same values as NATEK and #growITwithus:
Accountability: you take ownership of assigned tasks, you are reliable and target to understand business needs?
Expertise: you are great in communication, you like to investigate and learn, have positive can-do attitude and you are not afraid to sell ideas?
Partnership: you love people, you are not afraid to negotiate, you aim win-win, you are organizer of events/projects?
Your duties focus on sourcing and headhunting multinational IT talents:
- Contacting the candidates all over the world through different sources /Linkedin, Facebook, Github, internal and external databases
- Calling and cold calling Top IT talents
- Verification and selection of applications
- Job advertising with close cooperation with Employer Branding and Marketing specialists
- Conducting pre-screen calls and interviews
- Coordinating technical tests
- Arranging interviews with Customers and hiring managers Taking care of the Candidates at every stage of the project
Updating our internal database:
- Registering information from the whole recruitment process Taking care of timely and accurate uploading necessary information
Building and developing partner relations with Candidates:
- Providing memorable Candidate Experience to make our candidates come back to us in the future
- Taking care of high standards of the recruitment process Providing clear feedback to candidates to make the recruitment process transparent
- At least 1 year of experience on similar position in recruitment, research
- Outstanding communication skills and positive attitude towards people that enable you to build strong relationships with top IT talents
- High self-motivation and never give up attitude to being focus on your individual goals
- Hunger for new experiences and knowledge to broaden your mind in the area of wide IT market
- Knowledge of English, enabling communication on a daily basis
- Creativity and innovative approach to solve various situations that may happen when guiding candidates during the whole recruitment process
- Nice to have: experience in selling, working with people or call center, participation in student’s initiatives (ESN, AISEC)
Curious? Let’s check what you can gain:
- Working with international team and multinational Candidates from all over the world
- Fast career development (promotion on results and competencies) and job rotation program (you can develop your career in other NATEK departments as sales, customer support, HR, marketing..)
- Learning from the scratch about IT market worldwide and most innovative IT technologies and benefit from NATEK know-how to become one of the best recruiters non the market
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience and bonus plan based on realistic target which really motivates our teams
- Cooperation with experienced IT Recruiters and sharing knowledge among our recruitment teams in 4 countries (Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Bulgaria)
- Great vibe of a successful international company and non-corporate environment
- Friendly atmosphere that enables you to gain valuable experience in the recruitment industry