VACANCY DESCRIPTIONThis is a great opportunity to kick off the career in Employer Branding and join the company that do care about developing potential of its employees.
NATEK mission is to deliver high-quality IT outsourcing solutions for the well-known global brands. We are following our core values that are accountability, expertise and partnership. At the same time, we focus on building a better society around us by our CSR activities based on three main pillars: social, education and environment.
If you are passionate about employer branding and would like to contribute to attracting the best talents on the IT market, apply!
On this position, you will be responsible for building the company brand both externally and internally. You will work on ongoing EB projects and implement your own new initiatives with a contribution to EB strategy. On the top of your duties, you will support the Talent Acquisition team in internal staffing and talent management processes.
A person in this position will join NATEK Talent Acquisition Team and report to the Head of HR & Recruitment.
DUTIES- Building strong NATEK brand by initiating and managing EB projects
- Understanding of business goals and contributing to achieve them
- Working on recognition and long term partnerships within the tech communities and IT industry
- Researching and monitoring the EB trends, actions and innovators on the market
- Cooperating with Communication team on marketing materials
- Being a focal point for suppliers of job portals and databases. Negotiating the offers, increasing efficiency
- Being responsible for an advertising project focused on quality and building external EB
- Responsibility for Candidate Experience projects
- Optimising and improvement of NATEK Referral Program
- Cooperating with universities on apprentice programs
- Supporting TA team in internal staffing, job rotation, promotion processes
REQUIREMENTS- Experience in EB projects management, especially social media campaigns
- Strong interest and market knowledge in EB (CX, EVP), IT and tech areas
- Creativity and can-do attitude
- Great analytical skills and experience in measuring the results
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about working with people, interviewing, networking
- Ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
- Fluency in English; other languages as French or German is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER- Opportunity to implement your own ideas and full ownership of assigned projects
- Flexibility, autonomy and friendly working atmosphere
- Work in a flat structure organization with an engaged and professional team
- Work on challenging projects in TA, EB and Recruitment that will help you empower your career
- Regular evaluation of your development
- Opportunities for professional growth in NATEK international structures
- MacBook, iPhone, additional monitor and all necessary accessories
- Small things which make the difference: Private medical care, MultiSport card, flexible working time, remote work, learning platform UDEMY access
- The transparent recruitment process with clear feedback