Job descriptionWith considerable headcount and a CEE footprint of offices across 4 countries, acting as true business partner to our prestige international customers as well as IT consultants, we provide recruitment volumes that is a solid base for shaping international careers.
Aimed at continuous growth, we are looking for a new colleague to join Employer Branding team, who will support the process of internal mobility and job rotation at NATEK group.
Since established, NATEK is building inclusive and diverse working culture, where all our employees and contractors have equal access to job opportunities. As a result we offer great opportunities to develop and grow careers with us.
Working on this position you will be responsible for the communication regarding internal mobility in NATEK as well as internal and external advertisement of opened positions.
- Advertising positions internally to facilitate internal transfers across a variety of teams and roles
- Works with recruitment, operation and sales teams to ensure all roles are promoted internally
- Prepares communication framework for internal mobility on the group level within multiple channels (i.e NATEK website, MyProfile, MS O365, massmail and other internal and external tools
- Provide clear and proactive communication to ensure all parties are aligned and informed on opened positions
- Ensures efficient, high-level communication regarding all opened positions to internal candidates
- Working with internal teams (Operations, Recruitment, Sales) to promote and cultivate internal applicants for roles wherever possible, making maximum use of the vacancies opened in NATEK globally
- Working with the Marketing Dept in order to promote internal mobility and NATEK available job positions through specially curated content, events and social media activities, as well as develop specific promotional material for business areas, projects and locations
- Prior relevant work experience in communications, marketing, employer branding or HR/Recruitment administration
- Previous experience in advertising is a big plus
- Experience in communicating across a diverse group of partners
- Experience in managing multiple competing projects and being proactive to move projects forward through completion
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of MS O365 is a big plus (SharePoint, Teams, Yammer)
- Very good communication skills, English fluent is a must
- Hunger for new experience and knowledge
- Possibilities to #growITwithus in the Employer Branding and Marketing team on the multinational level
- International environment with the possibility to expand your practical knowledge
- Agile spirit and transparent communication with the whole team
- Work in high organizational culture and great professional working atmosphere
- The great vibe of a successful international company
- Flexible working hours
- The transparent recruitment process with clear feedback
- Fast career development and job rotation program (you can develop your career in other Natek departments)
- Work from the office in Warsaw city center during induction period, later on hybrid model