- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID:
- Category: Tester
- Place: Bydgoszcz , Poland
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Less than 2 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are currently looking for a high performance software professionals for a Test Automation Engineer position. You would join a strong development team that is responsible for extending network leadership into emerging software areas including Analytics, Security, Software Optimized Networking and Internet of Things.
BUDGET: up to 6 000 PLN gross/month or up to 320 PLN net/day + VAT.
- Company social events.
- Private medical health care.
- Relocation bonus.
- Life insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Access to the e-learning platform.
- Access to My Benefit platform.
- Language courses.
- Possibility of working either on B2B or permanent contract.
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches.
DUTIES-Conducting automation tests
-Creating test cases
-Creating test data
-Setting up test execution
-Bug handling of the total solutions
REQUIREMENTS-Experience in developing tests with Robot Framework
-Experience in developing tests with Selenium
-Good understanding of typical issues faced in test automation and their solutions
-Experience with manual testing , test case creation and maintenance
-Additional experience with other test automation frameworks would be an asset