Job descriptionJoin an exciting cross-country project and client who is aiming at managing and transforming the full Information Technology infrastructure underpinning the Commercial Banking Operations in European major countries.
This is a chance for people who already have some experience with AD but not so "in-depth" to be called specialists or seniors.
Here, they will be given chance to work on and improve their skills specifically revolving around AD with the support of senior team member.
Role is for people from all over Slovakia but they need to be willing to come to trainings in Bratislava.
Your responsibilitiesOur senior AD team is responsible for, for example, creating domains, creating remote controller, promoting controller, AD infrastrcutre , creating AD from the scratch.
Among your job duties will belong:
• Improvement, optimization and support of daily business and projects· Design, implementation and administration of development, test and production environments regarding Active Directory
• Support for Active Directory (Incident-, Problem-, Change-Management)
• Implementation of requests in alignment with project manager / client and the Team
• Planning, implementation, and administration of the Disaster Recovery concepts for Active Directory
• Provide Active Directory installation, configuration and administration
• Provide support in the capacity, problem, incident and availability processes
• Support on security settings configurations and implementation
Our requirements• Solid knowledge on Windows Server
• Knowledge and experience in complex AD domains/forests
• Basic knowledge about LAN/WAN/virtualization
• Knowledge on MS SCOM and Dell tools (Change Auditor, Recovery Manager) would be appreciated
• Experience on Projects
• Knowledge on scripting
• Good English communication skills
• Willingness to participate in 24x7 on-call shifts and to cover activities out of business hours
Benefits• Great project experience to your professional resume
• Work in global environment in a high working pace
• Flexible type of employment (COW OR B2B)
• For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days offer
• COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
• Private healthcare
• Meal contribution to your account
• Cafeteria system/Multisport cards
• Technical and personal trainings (Udemy)
• Language courses
• Personal event bonus
• Loyalty presents