Your strategic goal would be designing solutions and developing product functionalities that enable our internal Support Organizations to automate and scale their operational work. The project we deliver is a Next.js based web application built in a microservices architecture, released, and deployed with Jenkins, hosted on the Kubernetes platform.
- Reviewing code of coworkers, finding bugs and issues, doing tests.
- Providing constructive feedback to colleagues, pointing out required changes in code.
- Adhering to standards, in particular, to change management.
- Following DevOps practices: version control, automated tests, automated deployment.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- React and/or Node
- Willingness to learn what is listed in ’desired skills and qualifications
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Not required but nice to have:
- Rest API
- An attractive salary refers to your skills and experience.
- Ability to work from home.
- The flexible approach regarding working hours.
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
- Be part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Multisport Card.
- Life insurance.
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation).
- Internal referral program.