You will join our clinet office in Warsaw and be a part of a quickly growing community within the Fintech industry supplying all aspects of service to the financial sector in Denmark. In your workday you will be in a workspace with multiple technologies represented, and a high degree of self-management under an agile framework.
You will be a part of the Payments domain, which consist of 9 teams focused on one of the core parts of our business – payments and cards. Teams consist of developers (Java, Mainframe), Business analysts/Testers, Scrum Master and Product Owner.
We are looking for engineers who will be working on one of the most important tasks for our domain, which is Payment Platform Modernization (PPM) project.
In the position of a Java Software Engineer, you will work closely with your agile team and others involved in the PPM project. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Design, model, and code solutions according to our roadmap
- Take responsibility for development work and ownership of quality control, at all levels.
- Work with other developers, testers, Scrum Master, Product Owner, and other people involved in PPM project
- Stay up to date with new technology and share your knowledge with other developers
- Generate ideas with other team members and offer insightful solutions
- 3+ years of experience in Java development
- practical knowledge of Spring framework (together with Maven/Gradle)
- practical knowledge of JMS / Kafka
- practical knowledge of relational databases
- practical knowledge of Apache Camel
- experience in creating microservices
- experience in writing unit / integration tests
- B2B agreement – long term cooperation
- Salary increase once a year
- Free use of fitness room
- Bike parking in the building
- Game rooms
- Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
- Health insurance - Medicover
- Multisport card