We are looking for Java Architect who would join the R&D team in Gdansk, Poland. The team is in charge of new features and improvements done as part of a customer project. Which is an international digital security company providing software applications, secure personal devices such as smart cards and tokens, and managed services. You would join to roll-out project of creating credential management platform that allows to manage credential and device life cycle all along supply chain, and advanced use cases such as device activation. You would lead software development team and be responsible for product development and delivery, while cooperating with internationally based stakeholders. Project tech stack: Cloud Based architecture (Micro services – Java), Docker, K8S, Angular v7, MySQL (Percona), Ansible, ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Jenkins,
• Work on specific product architecture with main focus on automotive, health, military technology.
• Ability to review requirements, design solutions and communicate them to an engineering team for implementation.
• Able to work independently and as part of an architecture team.
• Cooperate closely with product owner.
• Analyse of requirements, prototyping, general and detailed designs, coding.
• Support Solution Managers in technical response to tenders.
• Cooperation with EMEA located various stakeholders
• Expertise in microservices and java at architecture level.
• Knowledge of design patterns.
• Experience with relational databases (MySQL).
• Confidence in working with different types of software designs and development principles.
• Experience in security and solutions.
• Experience with cloud different environments and docker/kubernetes.
Nice to have:
• Experience with security solutions - digital security, cryptography, PKI
• Practical experience with scrum and angular
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- For contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days
- For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program