At NATEK Poland we are looking for a Groovy/Flowable Developer to the banking industry.
This position is for a developer who would like to join a big Data Governance project. A set of applications are being developed - worfflows (Groovy + Flowable) which are used to provide business process functionalities to our user.
Project: The Enterprise Data Toolset (EDT) is a system made out of multiple applications which are used to manage and visualize information about the data flows.
In its core lies Collibra Data Governance Center - an enterprise-oriented data governance platform which stores meta-information and provides holistic view of bank data usage.
The team consists of 25 members focused on design, development and maintenance of enterprise data architecture solutions.
The team consists from developers, QA testers, business analysts, data architects and project managers. Team works in agile environment, hence the appetite for change is a desired skill in our team.
- Development and optimization of Collibra workflows (Groovy + Flowable)
- Creation of unit tests and deployment/monitoring automation
- Implementation of changes in underling data model
- During spring, you may encounter small task related to VBA/VBScript development
- Keeping and if needed setting best coding standards and practises
- Cooperating with business analytics and architects
- 1,5+ years of commercial experience in code development (Python, Groovy or Java)
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline
- (or equivalent in IT projects experience – ie. 2+ years in Analytic role, Support L2/L3)
- Fluent English (as we work in international environment)
- Hands-on experience with Flowable, Activiti or any other workflow engine
- Data Governance experience (ie. Collibra, Talend, Informatica Enterprise Data Catalogue)
- VBScript and VBA
- HP ALM