We are searching for java developers to expand our team who is developing biometric solutions. We provide solutions for verifying people’s identities, for example, when they want new passports, ID cards etc. and enrolling them in national registers. Both of these are built on our expertise in biometrics.
- Perform the development of new requirements for MBI Solution within the backend component using Java development.
- Integrate the developed solution with other systems.
- Write technical documentation related to all developments.
- Review the test plan with the Quality Assurance person in the team.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team in all the development stages to ensure the understanding and the solution.
- Provide visibility to the rest of the team of the different task evolution.
- Provide feedback to enhance product, the process/tools, automation, best practices etc.
- Java Language
- Spring Boot Framework
- Apache Tomcat Server is nice to have
- Angular Language is nice to have, or at least willingness to learn
- REST and SOAP API definitions
- Mercurial and Jenkins Platform
- Benefit Plus/Multisport card (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Pension and Life insurance contribution
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (currently fully from home)
- Meal tickets (100 CZK/working day)
- Technical and personal training (Udemy platform)
- Language courses
- Relocation bonus
- Personal Event Bonus
- Loyalty presents
- For COW - additional paid day off for volunteering