- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID: PL2089SRB
- Category: Java J2EE
- Place: Wroclaw, Poland
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: More than 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONApplication developer is developing new applications and extending existing applications towards our strategic architecture.
Software engineer, who should be able to pick up all tasks related with entire lifecycle of product development, i.e. contact with stakeholders, gathering requirements and analysis, design of architecture, implementation, design and write different types of tests, packaging, deployment, support and maintenance software in production; know and understand Agile methodology and its tools.
DUTIES• Development of new applications in the area of risk management applications (including lifecycles, valuations)
• Risk Result store and Messaging service
• Automated build, packaging and deployment process for production deployments.
• Research and development of new cross-asset platform based on our strategic Risk Result Storage and distribution system
• Work closely with stakeholders on the analysis, design and development of new features.
REQUIREMENTS•Thorough understanding of Java technology fundamentals (Java 1.8) and design patterns used in real-time transaction processing systems
• Object oriented design and programming
• experience in building Web services (RESTful) and designing the API
• experience in test automation (unit, integration, acceptance tests etc.)
• Deep knowledge about Spring framework suite: Core, Boot, Caching,
• experience with all phases of the software/system lifecycle process- Worked in Agile/ Scrum teams • experience in working with distributed, highly available transaction processing systems
• experience of working with NOSQL data platforms
• experience with Cassandra (or custom big data)
• experience with Kafka • experience with service discovery engines (Consul, Spring Cloud or custom solutions) • experience in EIP (Spring integration or Apache Camel)
• experience in BDD (JBehave or Cucumber)