VACANCY DESCRIPTIONJoin our team and help us with greenfield project in the banking industry.
The bank is currently accelerating work on digital transformation and is expanding the team of experts responsible for it.
Transformation is their priority for the coming years. The goal is that their Clients have at their disposal the safest and most convenient tools for banking operations. As one of the leading financial institutions on the market, they have to follow technological trends and constantly become more and more competitive.
For this purpose, they will focus on the development of the omnichannel platform, big data (supporting data analysis).
For this purpose, a completely new team is being created. The team will be managed by a new Project Manager who, together with the Analyst and Architects, prepares assumptions for the application. The new application is to follow the logic of this already functioning, but it will be built completely from scratch, new technologies and design patterns will be applied and microservices will be used.
The team will initially consist of 5 experienced Java Developers and 5 Web Developers. The methodology in which the software will be produced is Agile, the application is to be created about a year later, it will be further developed.
Project Manager wants to recruit the team as soon as possible, therefore we only take into account persons with a month notice period.
DUTIES- Participation in the implementation of projects in the areas of electronic banking, investment funds, automation of business processes in back office,
- Work in a team consisting of project managers, analysts, programmers, testers responsible for software development and implementation of new functionalities / applications,
- Designing and creating software in Java.
- Creating technical documentation using Confluence, UML and Enterprise Architect
REQUIREMENTS- Experience in working with Spring, Spring Data, Hibernate
- At least 5 years of commercial experience
- Good knowledge of database systems (especially Oracle 10g and above) in the field of: writing efficient SQL queries, designing and creating data structures (tables, indexes, etc.), knowledge of issues related to transactions and database blockades
- Preferred experience from the banking or public sector
- High interpersonal skills, in particular teamwork, communication skills
- Good knowledge of issues related to system integration: REST, JSON, SOAP web service, XML, XSD
- Good knowledge of the issues of Continuous Integration manufacturing techniques and code review, experience with GIT, Gerrit, Jenkins (or analogous)
- Experience in code review, refactoring code
- Knowledge of other tools / libraries: JAX-B, XSLT, Oracle PL / SQL
- Knowledge of project implementation methodology: Agile, Scrum and Jira / Confluence tools
- Knowledge of design patterns and architectural patterns
- Experience in implementing functionalities related to electronic banking
WHAT WE OFFER- Private life insurance,
- Private medical healthcare,
- Annual bonus for B2B contractors,
- Relocation Bonus,
- Access to MyBenefit platform / Multisport,
- Access to e-learning platform,
- social events,