- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID: PL1351
- Category: Java J2EE
- Place: Gdansk , Poland
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for Java Developers who would join the R&D team in Tczew, Poland. The team is in charge of new features and improvements done as part of a customer project.
The customer is an international digital security company providing software applications, secure personal devices such as smart cards and tokens, and managed services.
Perm: 8 000 – 12 500 PLN gross / month;
B2B: 640 – 750 PLN net/day + VAT; (+ bonus of 14 000 – 17 000 PLN net + VAT);
- Private life insurance,
- Private medical healthcare,
- Annual bonus for B2B contractors,
- Relocation Bonus,
- Access to MyBenefit platform / Multisport,
- Access to e-learning platform,
- social events,
DUTIES- Analysis of requirements, prototyping, general and detailed designs, coding and validation.
- Ensuring quality through peer reviews of the designs and code.
- Participation in validation campaigns and final packaging of the project.
- Recommendation and execution of new approaches to existing software development processes and procedures.
- Contribution to innovative ideas for technical improvements.
- Participation in support and maintenance or projects.
REQUIREMENTS- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science or another relevant background.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with software development.
- Technical skills: Java / JEE / JPA / Spring / Web Services / GWT; Maven, Git/Mercurial, Eclipse; Jboss; Junit, soapUI; Oracle.
- Expertise in software development process, design and development.
- Autonomous, rigorous and curious, and has listening and communication skills.
- Very good English skills (written and spoken).