TES is a Trade Enrichment System which connect to Insight and Primo systems.
The Insight Risk Engine is core credit risk calculation engine which computes exposure for all Credit Suisse counterparties. The Insight team is looking for a Java software developer who pays attention to details and database (Sybase) skills to verify correctness of calculation models for the risk system. Team is based in Poland. In system is the use of Java 8. There is no legacy code.
1 round 1h – technical questions, 2nd optional
• Development of application in Java that is used for data enrichment.
• Writing unit tests for changes.
• Providing proposals and ideas for design and code changes required for implementation of new requirements.
• Cooperation with business counterparties in terms of requirements explanation and validation
• Tight cooperation with London counterparty in terms of work schedule and future plans
• Cooperation with QA and BA teams during testing phase
• Exciting and challenging role as Java Developer in Investment Banking division of the Credit Risk Organisation
• Under the guidance of a Development Manager, work directly with allocated Project Managers, Business Analysts and external IT and business teams to perform technical analysis of the existing system, implement change requests and new features
• Provide support for the existing system where required
• Take responsibility for changes that go through multiple tiers from the Java application through to the back-end databases
• Good knowledge of Java 8, Spring framework and Spring Boot (2+ years of experience)
• Good knowledge of data structures,
• Good knowledge of design patterns,
• Knowledge of JAX-WS, XML/JSON,
• Good understanding of SQL databases
• Experience with Multi-threading
• Experience with unit testing and TDD, BDD (Cucumber)
• Familiar with Maven, SVN, GIT
• Knowledge and experience in Linux/Unix,
• Knowledge and understanding of current best practices in OO design in Java development,
• Experience with all phases of the systems development lifecycle,
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English, Polish is a plus
Nice to have:
• Good knowledge of C++
• Good knowledge of Python
• Experience with DevOps technologies / methodologies
• Background in Investment Banking
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
- 100% remote job
- Flexible approach regarding to working hours.
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
- Be part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Multisport Card.
- Life insurance.
- Personal event bonus (i.e., wedding, childbirth, graduation).
- Internal referral program.
• For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering.