Job descriptionWe are looking for Java Developer who would join the R&D team in Gdansk, Poland. The team is in charge of new features and improvements done as part of a customer project. Which is an international digital security company providing software applications, secure personal devices such as smart cards and tokens, and managed services.
You would join to roll-out project of creating a credential management platform that allows managing credential and device life cycle all along the supply chain, and advanced use cases such as device activation. You would be a part of a software development team and be responsible for product development and delivery while cooperating with internationally based stakeholders.
Project tech stack:
Cloud Based architecture (Micro services – Java), Docker, K8S, Angular v7, MySQL (Percona), Ansible, ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Jenkins,
Your responsibilities• Work on specific product architecture with a main focus on automotive, health, military technology.
• Analyse of requirements, prototyping, general and detailed designs, coding
Our requirements• Practical experience with software development.
• Technical skills: Java / JEE / JPA / Spring / Web Services / GWT; Maven, Git/Mercurial, Eclipse; Jboss; Junit, soapUI; Oracle.
• Expertise in software development process, design and development.
• Autonomous, rigorous and curious, and has listening and communication skills.
• Good English skills (written and spoken).
Nice to have:
• Experience with security solutions - digital security, cryptography, PKI
• Practical experience with scrum and angular
Benefits• Attractive salary referring to your skills and
experience (UoP or B2B)
• Private medical healthcare
• Friendly atmosphere and helpful team
• Company social events
• Flexible working hours