VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for Java Developers who would join the R&D team in Tczew, Poland. The team is in charge of new features and improvements done as part of a customer project.
The customer is an international digital security company providing software applications, secure personal devices such as smart cards and tokens, and managed services.
DUTIES• Analysis of requirements, prototyping, general and detailed designs, coding and validation.
• Ensuring quality through peer reviews of the designs and code.
• Participation in validation campaigns and final packaging of the project.
• Contribution to innovative ideas for technical improvements.
REQUIREMENTS• Minimum 3 years of experience with software development.
• Technical skills: Java / JEE / JPA / Spring / Web Services / GWT; Maven, Git/Mercurial, Eclipse; Jboss; Junit, soapUI; Oracle.
• Expertise in software development process, design and development.
• Autonomous, rigorous and curious, and has listening and communication skills.
• Good English skills (written and spoken).
WHAT WE OFFER• Attractive salary referring to your skills and
experience (UoP or B2B)
• Private medical healthcare
• Friendly atmosphere and helpful team
• Company social events
• Flexible working hours