Job descriptionProject: customer support in accessing configuration and inventory data for their networks. The application has several modules: UI, UI backend - services, database, services processing and loading customer data into the database.
Team - self-managing and self-sufficient
28 people, it is international team- business analysts, architects, programmers, DevOps, testers, project managers.
Your responsibilities• Requirements analysis and software design
• Writing code and unit tests
• Testing own code
• Full support for all testing phases
Our requirements• Good Java SE and EE programming skills
• HTML and CSS knowledge
• Databases knowledge e.g. Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL
• SQL syntax
• Good command of English (spoken and written)
• Experience with source version control systems like SVN, Git
Benefits• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
• Flexible approach regarding to working hours.
• Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
• Be part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit.
• Private medical healthcare.
• Multisport Card.
• Life insurance.
• Personal event bonus (i.e., wedding, childbirth, graduation).
• Internal referral program.
• Eligibility for 23 paid days off - for B2B.
• Paid day off for volunteering - for CoW.