VACANCY DESCRIPTIONAs a backend software engineer, you will work closely with colleagues and customers to gather requirements, design and develop integrated software in the field of biometric identification and authentication for law enforcement and government organizations.
DUTIES• You will develop and enhance biometric software products and solutions for biometric enrolment, fingerprint, face, and iris recognition and authentication.
• You will maintain and support existing biometric enrolment and identification product and troubleshoot current production system issues
• You will convert historical biometric and demographic records and ensure they are properly loaded into the new system as required by the project.
• You will develop server applications for multiple platforms such as Windows, Linux, AIX, etc.
• You will understand and adhere to design and coding procedures and standards.
REQUIREMENTS• To succeed at this job, you must have experience developing software using Java/EE, experience with Computer Architecture, experience working with various operating systems including but not limited to Microsoft Windows, Linux or other UNIX variants.
• It would be preferred if you have experience working with relational databases, client-server system integration experience, familiar with network programming using TCP/IP, UDP, SOA knowledge and web service development experience.
• You must be fluent in English.
• We would like someone to join our team who is result driven and innovative, with excellent client facing, communication and interpersonal skills.
•EE with any number of years of experience in the IT industry.
WHAT WE OFFER• Benefit Plus/Multisport card (contribution to leisure time activities)
• Pension and Life insurance contribution
• Private health insurance
• 5 weeks of paid holidays
• Sick days
• Flexible working hours
• Home office (currently fully from home)
• Meal tickets (100 CZK/working day)
• Technical and personal trainings (Udemy platform)
• Language courses
• Transportation bonus (full reimbursement of yearly public transportation card in Prague)
• Relocation bonus
• Personal Event Bonus
• Loyalty presents
• Team building activities
and many others