As a Web Application developer you will contribute to the development of key products based on secure electronic documents and electronic identity. You will work with documents (passports, ID cards), biometric devices, mobile handset devices, cryptography, online transactions and digital identity management. You will learn which principles are making the modern e-government a reality.
- You will work in a cross-functional team of developers and QAs, cooperate closely with product owner on product delivery in required time frame and quality.
- You will participate in all the Agile ceremonies related to the product development.
- You will collaborate in all the activities related to the Software development of our products: analysis of the product needs, design, implementation, qualification and documentation and maintenance of the solution.
- You will work on proof-of-concepts of new technologies and innovative solutions.
- You will help and support other developers within the team but also from other teams who are using your source codes or binaries.
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Java (Spring), good understanding of web technologies, experience with UML and continuous development/integration.
- Cloud deployment/operation
- Experience with cryptography and PKI is welcome.
- Web application security such application weaknesses and vulnerabilities, main countermeasures or penetration testing.
- English on communicative level
- Benefit Plus/Multisport card (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Pension and Life insurance contribution
- Private health insurance
- 5 weeks of paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Meal contribution
- Technical and personal trainings (Udemy platform)
- Language courses
- Personal Event Bonus
- Loyalty presents