Job descriptionNATEK Poland is looking for Java Backend Developer, which will perform work in the banking industry.
Project description: Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) provider underpinned by a cloud-native platform and backed by a fully EBA (European Banking Authority) regulated bank. Supported by a leading global equity firm and the ecosystem of nearly 90 partners, Platform opens new opportunities to businesses across Europe to integrate financial products and services into their solutions.
Based on financial sector know-how and expertise in cloud technology, project provide a set-up of customer-facing and daily banking services which include: digital onboarding, accounts, cards, payments, and lending with a white-label mobile app channel access.
Your responsibilitiesAs a Backend Developer, you will work on transformational projects within BaaS (Banking as a Service) model. In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you have hands-on experience in software development and you are a great communicator, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals. Our Cloud Native approach is based on Google Cloud Platform’s cutting-edge technologies. According to the platform’s requirements, all apps are expected to meet various requirements:
• Operating in multiple channels and various client contexts
• Ensuring internationalization and localization
• Supporting subsequent launches of platform instances (multitenancy)
• Enabling scalability and support for frequent automatic updates (continuous delivery)
• Guaranteeing security, reliability, and fault-tolerance
• Minimizing maintenance effort
Our requirementsYou are someone who is passionate about solving problems, and making things well explained and documented someone who can use data to answer questions and someone who is known for thinking creatively and having strong analytical skills. You bring strong experience and demonstrable knowledge in the following areas:
• Minimum 2 years of commercial Java programming experience
• Hands-on with Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot, Apache CXF, REST API, Microservices, Web Services
• Practical knowledge of Gradle/Maven
• Good knowledge of message queues - Kafka, PubSub
• Understanding of cloud solutions (Google / Azure / AWS) - (GCP preferred)
• Good knowledge of SQL, Git and Spring
• Understanding of cloud orchestration tools like Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm. We will teach you how to use and develop those technologies if you don't have hands-on experience.
• Experience with multithreaded programming and distributed systems
• Experience in application monitoring (including monitoring tools like ELK)
• Communicative English
• Knowledge of Python will be a plus
Benefits• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
• Flexible approach regarding to working hours, home office (#LI-Remote).
• Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
• Be part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit.
• Private medical healthcare.
• Multisport Card.
• Life insurance.
• Personal event bonus (i.e., wedding, childbirth, graduation).
• Internal referral program.
• Eligibility for 23 paid days off - for B2B.
• Paid day off for volunteering - for CoW.