Job descriptionAs a Solutions Architect, you will be working on the global integration platform. This integration platform is the glue between all systems and services.
On a day-to-day basis, you will work as a member of the global team for the integration platform and also work with the teams of external suppliers. You will provide them with guidelines on the technical and functional requirements and ensure they adhere to them.
To this end, you design and create modular and scalable solutions that enable the realization of the global roadmap in correspondence with local possibilities.
You will be also part of a team of architects within the Digital Factory, know where and how the solutions you will be working on sit in the technical landscape and how to make the most use of the capabilities in that landscape.
Your responsibilities- Working with internal and external stakeholders on all levels to map requirements and propose high-level designs
- Make technical choices and design architectural patterns to be implemented by internal and external development teams
- Ensure the development team’s compliance with coding standards, architectural patterns by implementing efficient reviewing & auditing systems and processes
- Represent company during joint technical planning and road mapping sessions with our operating companies and suppliers
- Evaluate the performance of development teams.
Work with SCRUM masters and Product Owners to manage projects' scope
- Work with business stakeholders to manage expectations, plan releases and drive adoption.
- Understand business processes being modeled end to end
- Stay up to date with modern IT architectural patterns for integration, including, cloud-native offerings of AWS and GC
Our requirements- 5+ years of experience, either as a solution architect or senior developer
- 5+ years of experience in a global corporate environment
- Experience in complex stakeholder management demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Experience with Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Information security and data privacy adeptness in handling dynamically changing expectations from multiple client teams
- Excellent team player skills
- Great influential skills to be effective in this multi-stakeholder field
- Passion to grow expertise in fields such as data technologies, API's, integration, serverless development, and, of course, web technologies
- Experience in working in a diverse, international, and multicultural environment
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or equivalent qualification deep understanding of modern integration patterns, synchronous and asynchronous
- Architecting solutions using the microservice design patterns
- Deep experience with API gateways and integration platforms
- Experience with messaging platforms knowledge of security patterns for API security understanding of modern full-stack solutions, RESTful APIs, GraphQL
- Understanding of automated software delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience with vendor/stakeholder management
Benefits• Flexible working hours
• Home office
• Technical and personal training
• Language courses
• Pension and Life insurance contribution
• Meal tickets (100 CZK/working day)
• Cafeteria system/Multisport cards
• Personal Event Bonus
• Loyalty presents
and many others