Systems Analyst (SA) analyze how well software, hardware and the wider IT system fit the business needs of NATEK. Due to business growth, our internally developed systems are undergoing constant evolution and development, what is a reason to open this position in NATEK.
SA will join our international IT team (located mostly in Bulgaria) that is providing internal support and development on NATEK group level. Scope of responsibilities consist of writing requirements for new systems, supporting its implementation and monitoring its effectiveness as well as system testing before new function is moved into production. Working on this position you will become main interface between function lead in NATEK as finance, recruitment, delivery, sales or HR and you will be cooperating with the stakeholders and key users in international environment.
In case you would like to contribute to development of broad scope of web systems, digitization of the company processes and workflows and create new reality for our international team apply and #growITwithus!
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements
- Controls solution by establishing specifications and coordinating production with software developers
- Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process
- Creating system guidelines and manuals for the organization
- Running training sessions (Videos) and workshops on system processes
- Conducting regular reviews of systems and generating reports on efficiencies and improvement areas
- Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance
QUALITY, SECURITY, REPORTING
- Direct reporting line to Internal Tools development & Support Manager
- Reports on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about existing and emerging technologies.
- Managing SLAs and other service-relevant data to achieve further development of its reporting, ensuring correct data and statistics usage.
- Maintains control over audited procedures (quality and security) to ensure compliance and suggest improvements.
- Bi-annual Presentation to NATEK Board (result analysis, objectives, main actions plan and recommendation)
- MA/MS degree in IT/engineering field
- 5 years of experience in IT Analyst and Information Technology
- Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with software development cycle
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems
- Strong problem-solving capacity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to focus and prioritize in a fast-growing business environment
- System Analysts is sometimes required to work outside standard hours to oversee upgrades or fixes, ensuring there is minimal interruption to business as usual
- Fluency in English, other language as French or German is a plus
Curious? Let’s check what you can gain:
Work smart and #growITwithus!