VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a Business Manager with a technical background and a proven track record of software projects delivery. This is the brand new position in NATEK, opened due to the business growth and development of the Managed Service business model.
IT Service Delivery Manager in NATEK is responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of assigned projects, what could include feasibility study, proof of concept, project charter, core team staffing, project execution, change management and project handover upon completion. On this position, you will be responsible for managing the service delivered to the clients from banking, travel and telecommunication industry.
IT SDM in NATEK reports to NATEK CEO and cooperates closely with experienced IT Development, Sales and Recruitment Teams on a group level (PL, CZ, SK, BG).
On this position, you have a real influence on the expansion of NATEK service lines by proposing offers evolution based on your expertise and search on new technology trends.
DUTIES- Guarantees the highest quality and timely delivery of the projects. Ensures the project is on track. Has responsibility for project documentation and escalates any issues, which could endanger the successful delivery.
- Acts as a single point of contact for NATEK customers for operation. Maintains and develops customer relationships.
- Business development under given account. Investigates customer needs and is capable to detect, generate and influence on them. Participating in team expansion, interviewing.
- Participates significantly in customer meetings during the pre-sales phase and proposes solutions based on customer requirements considering NATEK capabilities.
- Defines and executes Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in relation to contracted services. Monitors employees and evaluates customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes.
- Monitors trends of new technologies in order to anticipate the evolution of the company offers.
- Builds education platforms and forum to increase competency level of the NATEK technical forces.
REQUIREMENTS-5 years’ experience in Software Development and IT Project Management.
-Strong experience in pre-sales activities or building proof of concepts.
-Proven track record in delivering services (preferably in a Managed Service model) for corporate customers within large-scale projects.
-Experience in IT Teams management within an international environment.
-Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, proactivity to identify potential problems and improvements in the customer environment.
-Business and sales orientation: able to turn customer requirements into workable solutions.
-Excellent communication skills, experience in negotiations.
-Fluency in English.
-Availability for business trips.
-PMP/Prince2/Agile project management experience is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER-Real influence on the expansion of NATEK Services.
-Work in the ISO International Standards environment, with clearly defined processes.
-Work in a flat organizational structure and close cooperation with NATEK board members.
-Opportunity to grow professionally in areas of leadership, people management and business development. Delivery Director and Business Unit Manager are just some of the roles you could grow to with us.
-Small things which make the difference: Private medical healthcare, MultiSport card, flexible working time, possible home office, company integration events, learning platform UDEMY access.