VACANCY DESCRIPTIONThe IT Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the delivery of service strategy, service development and service delivery performance for Data Centres. The IT Service Delivery Manager will enable a proactive customer-centric culture; deliver the transformation of data centres into a single optimised service; and deliver continuous improvement in service performance and cost targets. The scope of Data Centres includes the service management of facilities management, compute, storage, networking and management tools. Over the next period, we will transform the Data Centre from a disparate set of providers to a single, catalogue-driven, SLA managed service. This role will play a key part in defining, implementing, transitioning and developing the data centre service. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Cloud Hosting and is a member of the Enterprise Technology team. The position is suitable for remote cooperation from Slovakia.
DUTIESThe primary success measures are:
- IT Metrics Achievement: achieve IT metrics and SLAs for delivered solutions and services
- Service Delivery: achieve budget, schedule, and quality objectives for delivered solutions and services. Drives continuous improvement in solution performance, reliability, compliance, and
- Stakeholder Satisfaction: achieve high stakeholder satisfaction
- Landscape Leverage: attain high leverage of technology assets & continually simplify IT landscape
- Responsible for delivering Data Centre services to IT throughout the service lifecycle within the agreed service levels. Identify service vendors, establish services and manage vendor performance.
- Manage and provide visibility on the maintenance of Data Centre availability, reliability, maintainability, outage serviceability & continuity requirements against the cost justified service and operating/service level agreements for the service
- Plan, direct and coordinate the efforts of suppliers’ operations teams to manage and maintain BAU service, the provision of the Data Centre Services
- Oversee the general health of the live service required to meet business requirements.
- Oversee implementation of, and adherence to, security standards (security strategy set by Security Architecture).
- Ensure ongoing architectural integrity of the service throughout its lifecycle.
- Ensure that all IT Service Management processes, Service Level Agreements and Underpinning Contracts are appropriate for the agreed service level targets.
- Plan, Lead and deliver project and enhancement delivery in agile manner.
- Lead the delivery execution of the Data Centre projects to achieve scope, schedule, financial, & quality commitments through operating a metrics-based management system, ensuring adherence to principles and standards in the solution lifecycle management process.
- Collaborate with and leverage IT competency centres and shared services - Ensure the project success metrics are met.
REQUIREMENTS- Requires Bachelor's degree in computer science / information technology or equivalent experience
- Training/certification in ITIL, Agile, Project Management preferred
- TOGAF Certified
- Any of the ITSM Frameworks
- COBIT Foundation
- Typically has 10 years of IT work experience, with at least 5 years of service and delivery management experience in global and complex environments leading a global data centre delivery into an enterprise
- Has worked in a regulated business.
- Leadership of similar scale data centre transformation, including selecting a service provider, building transformation plans, service transition and bringing into steady-state
- Experience of setting DC strategy, proposing improvements, building a business case and initiating DC projects
- Experience of managing a DC services budget greater than $4m/year
- Experience of measurable service KPI improvements
- Experience of driving automation to improve service levels and reduce costs
- Running Major Incidents, Crisis Management and Business Recovery
- Experience in IT delivery and Service management in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
- Proven record of supporting complex systems preferably in the life science sector
- Strong knowledge of ITIL disciplines
- Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
- Experience in managing IT for multiple sites, in multiple geographic
- Effective negotiation skills
- Proficient in building collaborative teams, maintain calm and focus under pressure and instil that ability in others, and be effective communicators
- Communicates and negotiates effectively in English, both formally and informally.
- Ability to operate effectively in a global multi-cultural environment and drive harmonisation and standardisation
- Analyses, designs, plans, executes and evaluates work to time, cost and quality targets. Analyses needs and advises on scope and options for continuous operational improvement.
- Demonstrates creativity, innovation and ethical thinking in applying solutions for the benefit of the customer/stakeholder.
- Maintains an awareness of developments in the industry. Takes initiative to keep skills up to date.
- Proactively ensures security is appropriately addressed within their area by self and others. Engages or works with security specialists as necessary. Contributes to the security culture of the organisation.
- Travel Requirements
WHAT WE OFFER- Opportunity for a high-ranking job remotely
- Great project experience to your professional resume
- Work in global environment in a high working pace
- Join us the add your piece in the puzzle to see the whole picture in the sector of high-tech medical company
- Open to B2B contract or COW (employment relationship)