We are looking for a Attack Surface Management Operations Engineer who will join the international team within banking industry.
Within this role you will be part of Service Management Team dedicated for central vulnerability and secure configuration management services at a global scale. You will work closely with other teams (especially engineers, service management etc.) as well.
Unit: Attack Surface Management. Overview of the team:
- Director in Pune
- 5 people + Lead in Poland
- 3 people in Pune
- Configuration of tools to meet scan coverage target
- Agents and scanners deployment / maintenance,
- Initial setup cloud onboarding activities
- Documentation management
- Continuous service improvement
- Maintain proficiency in vulnerability management best practices
- Stakeholder engagement to recommend appropriate remedial actions to mitigate risks and validate remedial actions and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Around 5 years of experience within IT Security or Cybersecurity
- Experience with tools related to vulnerability management tools (for example: scanners deployment and maintenance, workflow tools etc.)
- Well-developed oral and written English communication skills
- Team player with ability to work collaboratively with others and aptitude for self-development
Nice to have:
- Experience using commercial vulnerability scanning solutions such as Rapid7, Qualys, Tenable etc.
- Programming / Scripting experience with SQL, Python, Bash, PowerShell, RestAPIs, SALT
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- For contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program