Job descriptionThe security specialist will be primarily responsible for the fulfillment of tasks within the assigned business/IT activities from the point of view of IS/IT security. Primarily, all change activities in the bank are based on agile SW development principles.
Your responsibilitiesIt is primarily an analysis and identification of risks within the entire life cycle of a given activity based on a detailed assessment of the design of the BU/IT solution that the activity delivers. Some activities will also involve the implementation of security tests and audits - specifically, the specification of assignments and the evaluation of test results, which are carried out by an external company.
Part of the selected activities may also include an assessment of the implemented changes from the point of view of the GDPR, i.e. impact analysis (DPIA) of the affected data processing operations (DZO).
Our requirementsWe require demonstrable experience especially in the areas listed below:
• Practical experience in analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of security solutions and risks in the banking environment.
• Knowledge of IT technologies and technical standards from the point of view of security for all layers of the architecture in particular (TELCO, WINDOWS, UNIX/LINUX, VMWARE, CITRIX, SAN, NAS, ...).
• Working knowledge of secure application development (especially OWASP).
• Knowledge and practical applicability of security standards and "best practice" (ISO 27000, NIST, GDPR, PSD2, PCI DSS, OWASP and others).
• Knowledge and practical applicability of legislative requirements relevant to IS/IT security – especially the Cybersecurity Act, EIDAS, GDPR, etc.
• Practical knowledge in the area of security tests (penetration tests, audits, etc.) - demonstrable ability to specify and evaluate tests.
• Good communication skills, the art of logical argumentation and persuasion on a technical and business level.
• Ability to communicate with IT specialists, IT managers and the bank's business departments, including the bank's senior management.
• Reliability, independence, responsibility, diligence and good organizational skills.
• Knowledge of the English language at least at an advanced or higher level (spoken and written).
• Basic knowledge and overview of agile approaches to SW development.
Benefits• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies.
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams.
• Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts.
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus.
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor.
• Relocation Bonus – reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates.
• Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you on important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• We take care about you future – Life insurance & Pension insurance contribution.
• Multisport Club Card.
• Technical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth.
• Language courses.
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas.
• Meal contribution directly to your account.
• Vacation plan – up to 5 additional days based on cooperation length.