Currently we are looking for IT Researchers to support our IT Recruitment Team in Warsaw.
This is an exciting opportunity for everyone who would like to develop their career in an international, non-corporate environment and friendly atmosphere.
We are looking for a sourcing specialist to our professional and harmonious NATEK’s Recruitment team in Poland to acquire top IT talents.
Team you are going to work with operates with the biggest international customers and offers you an interesting development opportunity.
We are also open for part-time students. We offer you great career path in international recruitment, even if you do not have previous experience in IT yet!
Join our team!Most our promotions and nominations are in recruitment department in Natek.
- Your duties focus on sourcing and headhunting multinational IT talents:
Contacting the candidates all over the world through different sources - from LinkedIn through Stack Overflow, Github, to Twitter and beyond
Conducting cold calls and pre-screen interviews with Top IT talents
Verification and selection of applications
Job advertising with close cooperation with Employer Branding and Marketing specialists
· Updating our internal database:
Registering information from the whole recruitment process
Taking care of timely and accurate uploading necessary information
· Building and developing partner relations with Candidates:
Providing memorable Candidate Experience to make our candidates come back to us in the future
Taking care of high standards of the recruitment process
Providing clear feedback to candidates to make the recruitment process transparent
Mapping the IT market in the area in order to respond to client’s needs.
• At least 6 months of experience in research, recruitment (nice to have in IT)
• Outstanding communication skills and positive attitude towards people that enable you to build strong relationships with top IT talents
• High self-motivation and never give up attitude to being focus on your individual goals
• Hunger for new experiences and knowledge to broaden your mind in the area of wide IT market
• Knowledge of English, enabling communication on a daily basis
• Creativity and innovative approach to solve various situations that may happen when guiding candidates during the whole recruitment process
• Nice to have: experience in selling, working with people or call center, participation in student’s initiatives (ESN, AISEC)
• Experience in Boolean search and various sourcing channels is a big plus.