In NATEK we are partner to the biggest worldwide brands, and we support them in leading the digital transformation. We provide IT outsourcing service to international clients (companies from the Fortune 500 list: telecom, digital security, banking, insurance) and we are intensively developing new businesses. That’s why, we are looking for new team members to work as IT Recruiter and support our activities on Polish market.
You will join the agile team to contribute to NATEK business growth. You will recruit local and international candidates, negotiate financials, and cooperate with hiring managers.
NATEK offers you dynamic career development in the recruitment department where most of our promotions and nominations are made.
Work smart and #growITwithus!
Your duties focus on sourcing and headhunting multinational IT talents:
• Building sourcing strategy for assigned recruitment projects
• Contacting the candidates all over the world through different sources /Linkedin, Facebook, Github, internal and external databases/
• Job advertising with in close cooperation with Employer Branding and Marketing specialists
• Conducting pre-screen calls and interviews
• Coordinating technical tests
• Arranging interviews with Customers and hiring managers
Cooperating with hiring managers:
• Learning recruitment needs during sourcing calls
• Presenting Candidates to achieve win-win
• Negotiating financials
Onboarding IT specialists:
• Building relations with Candidates
• Providing memorable Candidate Experience
• Negotiating job offers and employment conditions
• Preparing employment contracts
• At least 2 years of experience on similar position /IT recruitment/
• Strong interest in IT recruitment field
• Very good communication and organizational skills
• High self-motivation, positive thinking and never give up attitude
• Hunger for new experiences and knowledge
• Advanced command of English, enabling communication on a daily basis
Curious? Let’s check what you can gain:
• Agile spirit and transparent teams
• International team and multinational Candidates
• Independency: direct contact with hiring managers, negotiations of financials
• Professionalism: work for one of the first IT companies implementing the research of Candidate Experience
• Advanced tools for searching /Linkedin Corporate/
• Fast career development (promotion on results and competencies) and job rotation program (you can develop your career in other Natek departments)
• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience and bonus plan based on realistic target which really motivates our teams
• Company initiatives: Employer branding projects in recruitment, CSR activities and more prestige projects and working with professionals
• Improvement of our methodology and tools that you could contribute to.