For NATEK Poland we are looking for IT Project Management Officer, who will be dedicated to project in the Banking Industry.
We are looking for a PMO to join Group CIO Program and Portfolio Office. You will support IT Project and Program Managers in leading program in compliance with Bank’s procedures, program financials management, status reporting, quality assurance, and other program specific activities.
Team is located in Poland - Wrocław and Warsaw (14 people) and USA (6 people).
- Resource allocation, tracking and forecasting in CA Clarity PPM
- Maintain accurate and complete project financials forecasts and project accounting
- Accurate and timely record keeping and follow up for capital and fixed price contract tracking
- Assistance in a program business case development and benefits tracking
- Timely, well-articulated project progress and status reporting in CA Clarity PPM
- Dependency and milestones tracking in MS Project and CA Clarity PPM
- Manage project communication activities (e.g. SharePoint site, intranet page, generic mailbox, etc.)
- Support program and project governance meetings – collate materials, take minutes, etc.
- Track compliance with the Credit Suisse PM and Risk Management Methodology (CS SDF)
- Clear, concise and accurate risk and issue monitoring and management in CA Clarity PPM, etc.
- Ensure adherence to the bank’s internal processes and governance policies
- 2 years of experience as PMO
- superb Excel and all MS Office
- working 2 years or more as PMO
- fresh ideas to improve organization
- Fluent written and spoken English on a level that allows professional communication with stakeholders up to Director level.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (especially Excel and SharePoint, also PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication/presentation (oral and written) and report writing skills
- Flexibility with a “can do” attitude, solution oriented
- Orientation to details and quality assurance.
- Proactive, driven and energetic