- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID:
- Category: Business Analyst
- Place: Wroclaw , Poland
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a skilled IT Business Analyst. He will be working in fast moving, dynamic environment among knowledgeable, senior stakeholders with high standards
DUTIESBusiness Analyst function which involves close cooperation with business partners, including but not limited to writing/reviewing Business Requirements documentation, writing/reviewing Functional Specifications, training end users on new system functionality and supporting production issues.
REQUIREMENTS- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to prioritize accordingly
- Great teammate with excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Solid analytical skills to investigate issues with attention to details and accuracy
- Previous exposure to data flows, table structures and SQL
- Experience in credit risk and the corresponding regulatory frameworks
- Keen to develop business knowledge in banking and risk, to add new value on the business side.
- Very solid organizational skills.
- Ability to take ownership of issues and deal through to a successful resolution.