We are looking for a Network Security Business Analyst who will be involved in the project “Network Segmentation” where the main scope of work is risk reduction of virus and malware lateral movement in Credit Suisse IT network. The project requires some Network or/and Network Security experience, good knowledge of Excel to connect data from different Excel spreadsheets and provide reports, track the data collection from human stakeholders as well as having good written and verbal communication skills (clearly explain the topic).
1. Support the software deployment planning by combining data from different Excel spreadsheet
2. Act as the ”Network Segmentation” project’s representative for information collection from stakeholders (e.g. during software deployment planning and implementation)
3. Support the communication about changes with customers on a non-technical level.
4. Track the change related go-live steps
1. Graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject; alternatively an equivalent education or work experience in one of these topics
2. Several years work experience as a Business Analyst or in a similar position
3. Network or/and Network Security experience
4. Very good knowledge of data analysis on the basis of Excel.
5. A highly independent and well-structured work style combined with the ability to quickly understand new topics and adapt to situations.
6. Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders both verbally and written English
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
1. Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life
2. Continuously build up your skills and enlarge your knowledge in the field of networks and IT security – hands-on experience of network security components (e.g. Firewalls, Proxies, IDS/IPS) and network technologies (LAN, WAN…)
3. Build and maintain positive working relationship with the team.
4. Experience within IT security or IT networks
5. Good knowledge of data analysis using Excel