- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID: SK1803
- Category: Business Analyst
- Place: Bratislava , Slovakia
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONOur partner is a global diversified technology and multi industrial company. After going through a merger, the company needs a business analyst that could ensure the impact on the IT applications, processes and access provisioning will be the minimum one.
Salary offer: min. 1000 EUR gross/ month; depends on seniority*.
The law requires to inform about the minimum salary for all advertised roles. In case of your successful candidacy we will consider all aspects of your experience, skills, competencies and qualification when defining final offer. We consider situation within labour market and provide competitive salaries to our employees.
DUTIES- Help the company with IT integration and reorganisation after merger
- Analyse, document and report the gaps/ impact on the business environment
- Collaborates with business partners to understand IT needs and define requirements; translates requirements into technical solutions
- Prepare proposal for remediation actions
- Follow up on resolution with IT and non-IT teams- support of end users (issues related to finance and purchasing)
REQUIREMENTS- Knowledge of business systems and software applications
- Strong analytical skills and ability to focus on details without losing the bigger picture
- Problem solver
- Fast learner with drive to self-study
- Ability to schedule, plan and carry out work in order to complete projects
- Ability to communicate technical instructions to end-users