Job descriptionOur mobile application development is focused mainly on user identity verification and secure authentication with great emphasis on user experience and simplicity of usage as well as user privacy. Our Apps are used by millions of users worldwide and provide smooth access to banks and government services.
Your responsibilities• You will work in a small team of developers, cooperate closely with product owner on product delivery in required time frame and quality
• You will analyse the product needs and contribute to product specification
• You will design UML architecture and contribute to implementation of reusable software components
• You will work on proof-of-concepts of new technologies and innovative solutions.
• You will give support to developers from other teams who are using your source codes or binaries.
• You will contribute to user documentation of your software.
• You will technically support and develop junior team members
• You will be involved in qualification and integration of new mobile devices for the area of government services (e.g. mobile passport verification terminals).
Our requirements• To succeed at this job, you must have good knowledge of iOS platform and mobile application development, good understanding of web technologies, experience with UML and continuous integration.
• It would be preferred if you have experience with other mobile platforms and programming languages (Android, Windows Mobile, Xamarin, .NET, C++, python), experience with NFC, smart cards, cryptography, PKI, biometry.
• It would be good if you have experience with UX design and testing
• You must be fluent in English.
• We would like someone to join our team who is enthusiastic about software development, mobile technologies and computer security, who is a team-player, autonomous and creative, able to learn and has good communication skills.
• You do not need to have a university degree in computer science, but it’s surely an advantage
• We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience in SW development and 2 years of professional experience with development on iOS platform.
Benefits• Benefit Plus/Multisport card (contribution to leisure time activities)
• Pension and Life insurance contribution
• Private health insurance
• 5 weeks of paid holidays
• Sick days
• Flexible working hours
• Home office (currently fully from home)
• Meal tickets (100 CZK/working day)
• Technical and personal trainings (Udemy platform)
• Language courses
• Transportation bonus (full reimbursement of yearly public transportation card in Prague)
• Relocation bonus
• Personal Event Bonus
• Loyalty presents
and many others