Job descriptionAs an Integration & Operations Engineer, you will work with IT solutions for the telecommunication sector (eSIM cards, IoT, M2M) integrated with the network of worldwide telco operators. You will be part of the project - public cloud (DevOps model), in terms of technologies focused on Cyber Security (Telecom side).
Your responsibilities• Integrate the solution at the customer site or hosted, connecting with customer backend or core network elements
• Write technical documentation, help to Project Manager with writing customer requirements specification
• Review the customer acceptance plan documents and update if needed
• Assist the development and validation team during the project
• Support customers on the GSMA specifications understanding and integrating their back-ends with ODC solution
• Provide customers with trainings
• Execute the acceptance test plan with the customers
• Write the Operation and Maintenance Guide (OMG)
• Participate to the transition of the solution to Operations
• Provide feedback from the field to the product development team to enhance the product to managers on the process/tools improvements, automation, best practices etc.
Our requirements• Proficient in UNIX/Linux systems and Shell or Python scripting programming
• Good understanding of Network (LAN, WAN, Web, Security) and TCP/IP protocol and client/server architecture
• Proficiency with SQL database
• Experience with Apache (or other web servers) + (Veritas or others) Clustering (installation, configuration and design)
• Experience with Google Cloud or Amazon web services
• Familiarity with Kubernetes & Docker
• Great English verbal and written communication
Benefits• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know-how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of a community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Relocation Bonus – reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you on important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theatre tickets, books etc.
• We take care about you future – Life insurance & Pension plan
• Multisport Club CardTechnical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas
• Meal contribution/ food vouchers
• Vacation plan – up to 5 additional days based on cooperation length