- Offer ID: CZ2315
- Category: System Integrator
- Place: Prague , Czech Republic
- Minimal level of education:
- Minimal experience: Undergraduate University Education (Bc., etc)
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONJoin the world leader in digital security, cryptography and identity management (with 15,000 employees, located in 48 countries) in their tech hub in Prague in a modern business centre hosting over 300 employees. If you carry a smart card, credit card, SIM card or e-passport, you most likely carry one of the company’s solutions in your pocket.
You will an excellent opportunity to develop a dynamic career in a friendly, international environment where we value effort, believe in your potential and are committed to your development.
The Operation and Support Team is a worldwide department composed of regional teams. The Prague team provides technical support on Over The Air products to Telco customers (GSM operators) and banking sector all over Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Come and join our team in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe – Prague.
DUTIES- You will install and configure the solution on hardware or VMware
- You will integrate the solution at the customer site, connecting with customer backend or core network elements
- You will review the customer acceptance plan documents and updated if needed
- You will provide visibility to Integration Technical Leader and Project Manager on his/her work progress (actual and estimated time to complete tasks)
- You will write some technical documentation
- You will execute the acceptance test plan with the customers
- You will write the Operation and Maintenance Guide (OMG)
REQUIREMENTS- Very good knowledge of UNIX/Linux systems,
- Very good knowledge of scripting (Shell or Python or Perl)
- Advanced English and French
- Good knowledge one of these areas (others basic knowledge): databases (SQL language, MySQL and Oracle Database administration), networks, Apache and other webservers, SSL certificates configuration
- Advantage is knowledge of Amazon web services, Weblogic, understanding of Java EE, Storage