VACANCY DESCRIPTIONFor our new project for Austria government we are searching for experienced Integration and Validation Engineer who will join our team.
You will be part of the unit including 400 people from 45 different nationalities. A total of 15 teams work on projects for government agencies, banking, mobile services and the Internet Of Things (IoT) technology. At the core of their business is the development of software which we configure and embed in a multitude of different devices and form factors.
These include many kinds of payment cards, SIM cards, travel passes, secure eBanking devices, authentication tokens, machine identification modules (MIM), and secure ID documents including ePassports, eID and eHealth cards, as well as eDriving licenses.
DUTIES- Integration of SW developed in-house as per defined high level specification as well as detailed level specification
- Review and understanding of Solution Design & architecture, on which validation strategy and campaign will be established
- Review and understanding IT design, implementation and support (BOM, system, DB, network)
- Testing of Customization of R&D products to delivery projects
- Testing on solution level end to end as well as possibly contributing to component level testing
- Testing, validation and integration of technical solution (Functional, security, HA, performance, ...) including possible usage of automation
- Costumer integration operations (DB migration, integration with existing solutions...)
- Cloud deployment and pipeline preparation for automatic gradual deployment
- Prepare, lead and guarantee Customer acceptance (FAT, SAT, dry run, pilot...)
- Contribute to project security assessment (Risk analysis, vulnerabilities scan, penetration tests, ...)
- Contribution and verification of Documentation (Guides: dev / technical documentation, Install, ...)
- Customer training.
- L3 maintenance and support (HW, SW and IT) along with CR follow-up
REQUIREMENTS- Strong knowledge of Linux or Unix OS (admin level)
- Experience of Application Servers / Web Servers (ex: Tomcat, Wildfly), manual or automated application deployment and configuration
- Experience of MySQL database or similar databases
- Knowledge of web technologies and securing them
- English on communicative level
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of working time (Austria)
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT
- Knowledge of Windows system is an advantage
- Validation experience Use cases validation on mobile application or via browser
- Experience in writing Acceptance Plan, user guide and training material
- Experience in Jira ticketing tool
- German language
WHAT WE OFFER- Currently working mostly from home
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Private health care
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours
- Many benefits as meal vouchers, contributions to leisure time activities, pension/life insurance contribution, additional holiday etc.
- Relocation bonus and assistance
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches