The department is responsible for lifecycle management and engineering of all products related to the management of the firm’s global infrastructure including Event Management, Capacity Management, Infrastructure Automation, Orchestration and API management.
Team has a background in Orchestration and Automation and it consists of 6 members located in Poland. The team is a mix of infrastructure engineers and developers.
- Spring boot
- Bash scripting
- Authentication methods
- Databases (Oracle, PostGre, MSQL)
- APG platform
- Confluence, Visio
The role will initially focus on development and engineering our multiple Infrastructures to be a globally available production solutions. The developer will need to be able to:
- Work with other engineers, developers and architects to deliver the platform and related systems.
- Work with business analysts to help define and develop API proxies.
- Understand and apply knowledge of general systems management solutions as defined by the
- ITIL framework.
- Work with other engineering teams across the infrastructure division to integrate their systems
- in to the API Management platform.
- Work to project schedules and provide accurate and timely feedback for any assigned tasks.
- Produce high quality documentation related to solution design, operations, governance and end-users.
- Have a broad understanding of security models including PKI and roles / rules based authentication and be able to apply this knowledge to securing API processes.
- Work independently to solve complex technical problems and provide solutions and designs.
- Develop applications to facilitate systems integration
- Understand, create and secure REST APIs
- Participate in discussions to improve or expand a current infrastructure
- Automate and improve current processes
- Perform sys-admin tasks in Windows and Linux to DevOps pipelines and Kubernetes deployments
- 4+ years of experience in a similar position
- Experience of Java development in a corporate environment
- Experience of infrastructure engineering in a large corporate environment
- Experience of systems management products and concepts, ecosystems, firewalls, authentication methods, systems integration and API
- BASH scripting
- Prior implementation experience of large infrastructures and its resiliency
- Understanding of the ITIL framework
- Broad distributed operating system knowledge (Windows, Linux) and dependent enterprise features (Active Directory, NIS, LDAP)
- Conceptual knowledge of infrastructure and eco-systems used within a large corporate environment including desktop and desktop management, servers, networks, databases, web servers, security systems
- Development experience e.g. Java or Python
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
- Ability to work from home.
- Flexible approach regarding to working hours.
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
- Be part of an open-minded team with strong team spirit.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Multisport Card.
- Life insurance.
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation).
- Internal referral program.
- For B2B - eligibility for 23 days off.
- For COW - paid day off for volunteering.