We are looking for Integration Engineer who will join international team in the project within banking industry.
Project and team:
Integration Engineer will join project team to deliver geolocation capability across End User endpoints. Developing solution that discovers geolocation of device. Close to end user area – OS systems (Linux, Windows). The geolocation information would need to be assessed and evaluated based on native operating system capabilities and hardware operational configurations. This task implicates responsibility for integrating software components running on Desktop, Laptop and VDI environment (including Ubuntu based thin clients) with corresponding back-end systems. Integration with existing components and new externally bought products.
Software integration will require scripting, software coding – delivering enterprise grade solution that will be well documented, supportable and maintainable in conjunction with a release management.
The team is located in Switzerland and in Poland, but it cooperates with other organizational units located in different regions. The position requires devOPS workstyle.
Your responsibilities• Evaluation of the software products provided by external software vendors
• Creative development and integrationbasic operating system capabilities for geolocation discovery
• Creative enhancement and integration of the 3rd party software components that are commercially used geolocation discovery
• Planning the solution to become efficient through its lifecycle (Requirements, Proofing solution, Pilot, troubleshooting, deployment, support and maintenance)
• Engineering, testing and implementation of:
• New software components
• API integration with internal and external components
• Logging and monitoring capability of the self-developed overall solution
• Cooperation with other engineers, project team and support lines during advanced troubleshooting.
• Collaboration with cross-technology peer-groups.
• Support for all ITIL processes, in particular the Incident, Problem, and Change Management.
Our requirements• At least 5 years of experience in the industry
• Proven experience in managing enterprise grade desktop and backend environments.
• Very good English communication skills.
• General in integrating software components (API, Web Services)
• Scripting skills (PowerShell Core, Python, Bash, Node.js).
• Fundamental skills in operating Linux/Unixdesktop environments
• Experience in working in End User area
• Good understanding of Active Directory principles.
• Solid troubleshooting & problem-solving skills.
• Understanding of software distribution/deployment methods forenterprise organizations (SCCM)
• Solid documentation preparation skills leveraging MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Solid interpersonal skills, customer/stakeholder orientation, self-motivation, and the ability to work in a team
• Ability to plan and coordinate implementation/change processes
Nice to have:
• Experience with incident and change management processes, IT Good Practice (e.g. ITIL)
• Development skills (.NET - C#, SQL).
• An IT Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
• A good understanding of IT Security standards and experience in implementing them would be an advantage.
Benefits• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
• Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
• Be part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit.
• Private medical healthcare.
• Multisport Card.
• Life insurance.
• Personal event bonus (i.e., wedding, childbirth, graduation).
• Internal referral program.
• For COW - additional paid day off for volunteering.
• For contractors - additional 23 days off.