We are currently looking to hire a talented Information Security Analyst on a Full-Time basis for our Prague, Czech Republic location.
- Identify, implement and manage various security controls as part of the overall information security management system (ISMS).
- Assess risks identified in vulnerability and threat management programs.
- Analyze security, technology and operational risks and provide recommendations to enhance the security control procedures.
- Create and establish reporting mechanisms to review security events and other associated data to identify security risks that require additional investigations
- Develop, implement, and execute strategies to pro-actively prevent and address security issues.
- Monitor network activity on resources to identify threats.
- Provide support to management related to Information Security Program advising on security risks and mitigation treatments.
- 5+ years of experience in Information Security or Information Technology, development, system or network administration with a security focus.
- Certifications: CISSP, GIAC or equivalent common body of knowledge experience.
- Have identified numerous security defects in products.
- 2+ years of experience with security incident response, vulnerability management using tools such as Tenable, risk management or overall information security management and operations.
- Understanding of best practices for conducting web application vulnerability testing.
- Understanding of information security concepts and methodology and ability to learn new technologies.
- Experience with cloud service providers (i.e. AWS, Google, Microsoft) and working in IaaS/PaaS/SaaS environments.
- Experience with various information security solution tool sets (i.e. IDSIPS, log managementSIEM, secure development assessment tools, etc.).
- Fluent English language
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work as an employee or as a freelancer according to your priorities
- Home office
- Pension and Life insurance contribution
- Private healthcare
- Meal contribution directly to your account
- Cafeteria system/Multisport cards
- Up to 5 weeks of holiday depending on length of employment
- Technical and personal training
- Language courses
- Personal Event Bonus
- Loyalty presents
and many others