Have you ever had a day when you blinked at 8:01 and all of a sudden it was few hours later, time to go home, time to relax? Well, as part of our client's HR team you might have more of those days because there is no space for boredom, and time will fly by.
So if you are bored of being bored, not having challenges, and autonomy you came to a right place.
What's in it for you:
• Great vibe of well-known telco corporate company offering huge support for your growth
• Working directly with local as well as international teams around the world (France, India, Netherlands etc.)
• Countless number of opportunities to enhance your professional and personal skills
• Friendly team and work environment where you feel valued and supported
• Agile spirit and permanent home office possibility
What will your responsibilities look like:
Your work is going to be organized to 3 main categories:
1. Administration, 2. Work with DATA, and 3. Communication with internal and external customers
• Purchase ordering in ePRO system
• Administrative support for the staffing managers and the team of recruiters in Slovakia, Czech Republic and United Kingdom in the process of hiring new employees
• Manage internal employee movements (Company Initiated Movements) and NPW (Non-payroll worker) conversions across all customer's Business Units.
• Manage internal applicant tracking system - linking candidates to the jobs, uploading CVs, Inserting new vacancies on job boards (i.e. LinkedIn, Profesia.sk etc.)
• Collect; process and maintain personal data of internal and external candidates
• Maintain and update data in internal tools
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports for various business units
• Prepare ad hoc reports for Staffing Organization leadership
• Consolidate the reports on behalf of the Staffing team
• Support for the staffing managers and the team of recruiters
• Guidance and support to hiring managers and internal employees across EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa region) and from overseas
• Coordinate external events, i.e. job fairs, workshops and conferences
• Partner with key players from other parts of HR organization – HR Business Partners, local country management and local country operations teams
• At least 1 year in HR, Recruitment or similar field.
• Written and spoken English on at least B2 level is a must.
• Can you spot even the tiniest mistake? We want your eye for the detail!
• Do you share our love for the data, tables and reports? We want data oriented person.
• Do you like stability, routine and order in your job? We want team-mate with mad organization skills who is comfortable with just small, and occasional changes in day to day workflow.
• Can you pass the info clearly and precisely? We need a person with perfect communication skills.
• Joining the company that is providing exceptional IT outsourcing services for the biggest, international customers with recognisable worldwide brands
• Do you have to come to the office? No, no! There is possibility of 100% HO, and you can work from anywhere.
• Small things which make the big difference: flexibility with employment form, private medical healthcare package, MultiSport or Cafeteria card, flexible working time, company integration events, learning platform UDEMY access and many more.
• If you kept reading till now I just want to let you know: We enjoy working for NATEK, and we do our best so you can enjoy it too :)