Information about the offer
- Offer ID: BG2164
- Category: Hardware
- Place: Sofia , Bulgaria
- Minimal level of education: University Education (Master, Engineer, etc.)
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONYou will be involved in the manufacturing of innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions - infotainment systems, audio/video/domain controllers.
DUTIES• Hardware development of automotive devices;
• Be part of the design process that includes: RFQ-phase, Architecture Design, Design Implementation and Verification.
REQUIREMENTS• University degree in Electronics or relevant area;
• Experience with development and configuration of hardware devices;
• Excellent skills in schematics of hardware devices/components;
• A good theoretical background;
• Experience with microcontrollers and graphics controllers;
• Experience with SMPS and SPICE simulation tools is an advantage;
• Experience with Bluetooth, WiFi, USB, GPS is an advantage;
• Working level of English language.
WHAT WE OFFER• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
• Private health care;
• Multisport or Compliment card;
• Food vouchers;
• Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);
• Relocation bonus and assistance;
• Work with cutting-edge technologies;
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
• Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
• Social events.