Job descriptionOur partner is a leading provider of driver information and controls, audio and infotainment, and domain control- lers. In order to support global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers we are looking for passionate Hardware Design Engineers.
Your responsibilities• Hardware development of automotive devices;
• Be part of the design process that includes: RFQ-phase, Architecture Design, Design Implementation and Verification.
Our requirements• 5+ year of experience in Electronics development – Analog, Digital and Mixed signal electronics
• PCB design experience – an advantage
• Understanding over EMC and ESD design approach
• Expirience in designing of Systems which include MCU, SoC or GPUs; or TFTs, BT/WiFi, USB
• Hi-speed design of memories or interfaces would be a consider as a plus
• Expirience in Automotive industry would be consider as a plus
Benefits• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
• Private health care;
• Multisport or Compliment card;
• Food vouchers;
• Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);
• Relocation bonus and assistance;
• Work with cutting-edge technologies;
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
• Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
• Social events.