You will be a member of the Big Data Analytics team, with a focus on design, creation, management, and evolution of a semantics-based knowledge graph for the CIO Data Lake, the centrally engineered and managed platform with ready to use data, tools, and expertise for building complex analytics, to actualize the potential of graph technologies to better support the needs of our clients as well as improve risk management and operational capabilities.
With our emphasis to drive data democratization activities and enable the business value of data more effectively across the organization, implementing a knowledge graph database for the Data Lake is an important step toward our success.
Sounds interesting? Join us, we need you!
The focus of this role is to design, build, and maintain a knowledge graph for semantical layer in the CIO Data Lake.
In this role, you will:
• Be a technical leader to research, design, implement and maintain a knowledge graph
• Work with Knowledge Graph Analyst on the project to shape a structure and feed it with data
• Work closely with our data engineering and data science teams to build the knowledge graph
• Practice an agile software development cycle, and use standard tools at Credit Suisse for code development, testing, and deployment
• Software engineering skills
• 4+ years of commercial, hands on software development experience: preferable Python
• Familiarity with knowledge graphs, graph databases (e.g Titan, Neo4j, JanusGraph), graph query languages like: Germline, Cypher
• Experience working with metadata, taxonomy, document search and graph visualization
• Experience throughout application lifecycle from a design to implementation
• Strong self-organizational and analytical skills
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Other programming or scripting languages: SQL, Java, etc.
• Experience with any of the following:
o Big Data technologies – e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Parquet, Impala
o messaging platforms – e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka
o NoSQL databases – e.g. HBase
• Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects
• Work in modern environment with innovative technologies
• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
• Flexible working hours
• Company social events
• Private healthcare
• Multisport card
• For contractors – eligibility for up to 23 additional days off