- Type of Employment: COW
- Offer ID: CZ2200
- Category: .NET (C#)
- Place: Prague, Czech Republic
- Minimal level of education: University Education (Master, Engineer, etc.)
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONAs C# software engineer, you will work closely with colleagues and customers to gather requirements, design, develop and implement integrated software and systems solutions in the fields of image processing, biometrics, automated fingerprint identification.
DUTIES- You will develop and enhance biometric enrollment and identification product
- You will maintain and support existing biometric enrollment and identification product and troubleshoot current production system issues
- You will develop server applications for multiple platforms such as Windows, Linux, AIX, etc.
- You will work closely with other Lead developers to define interfaces and integration points
- You will understand and adhere to design and coding procedures and standards.
REQUIREMENTS- To succeed at this job, you must have C# experience, experience with Computer Architecture and working with various operating systems including but not limited to Microsoft Windows, Linux or other UNIX variants.
- It would be preferred if you have experience working with Windows Form & WPF, relational databases, image or photo processing related user interface design and development experience, client-server system integration experience, and Web service development with Java and WCF.
- You must be fluent in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who is able and willing to face clients, with communication and interpersonal skills.
- You doesn't need to have Master's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other computer related fields, but it is preffed.
- We are looking for someone open for occasional travelling abroad.
WHAT WE OFFER•Technical and personal trainings
•Transportation bonus (full reimbursement of yearly public transportation card in Prague)
•Multisport card/Benefit Plus (contribution for leisure time activities)
•Pension and Life insurance contribution
•5 weeks of paid holidays
•Meal tickets (100 CZK/working day)
• Personal Event Bonus
•Team building activities
and many others