VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a Data Engineer to join a project in the insurance industry (a British company). This is a great opportunity to work on a project on migration from Google Cloud Platform to Azure.
DUTIESProject: Real-time events analysis from Insurance core system (Policies, Billing, Claims)
Technology: Events will be streamed from the Insurance system (placed on Azure). Datastream processing will be based on GCP using Dataflow or Kafka or Spark – a decision is not made yet. Results will be feeding analytics and reporting components.
REQUIREMENTS• Real-time data processing experience
• Azure and GCP (Dataflow) knowledge.
• Kafka and/or Spark knowledge will be an advantage
• Fluent English
WHAT WE OFFER• For contractors: eligibility for an additional 23 days
• Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
• Work in a modern environment with innovative technologies
• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
• Flexible working hour
• Company social events
• Private healthcare