VACANCY DESCRIPTIONJoin our NATEK family and help us with the project in the banking sector, as a Fullstack Java Developer. The Team caters for all the IT applications at bank providing tax services to the clients and the authorities for the entire private banking arm.
DUTIESDevelopment, testing and maintenance of Java/JEE applications using web services, messaging and Oracle DB and Angular UI.
Application/IT ownership of IT components (applications) including risk assessments, life cycle management, maintaining the repository, employing architectural standards.
REQUIREMENTS- At least 5 years of experience in backend coding with EJB, JPA, JMS, REST, SOAP
- Experience in front end development with Angular 5+, SCSS, Bootstrap
- Strong knowledge in relational databases and SQL
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment (Jenkins, Liquibase etc.)
- Understanding and experience to work in an agile environment (scrum, JIRA
- Fluent English
WHAT WE OFFER- Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects
- Working in international team
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
- Employment contract or B2B
- For contractors - eligibility for up to 23 additional days
- Work in modern environment with innovative technologies
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Company social events
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Learning platform UDEMY
- Early boarding bonus
- Flexibility in contracting
- Office in the heart of Warsaw