Join our NATEK family and help us with the project in the banking sector, as a Fullstack Java Developer. The Team caters for all the IT applications at bank providing tax services to the clients and the authorities for the entire private banking arm.
• Development, testing and maintenance of Java/JEE applications using web services, messaging and Oracle DB and Angular UI.
• Application/IT ownership of IT components (applications) including risk assessments, life cycle management, maintaining the repository, employing architectural standards.
• At least 5 years of experience in backend coding with EJB, JPA, JMS, REST, SOAP
• Experience in front end development with Angular 5+, SCSS, Bootstrap
• Strong knowledge in relational databases and SQL
• Experience with continuous integration and deployment (Jenkins, Liquibase etc.)
• Understanding and experience to work in an agile environment (scrum, JIRA)
• Fluent English
• Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects
• Working in international team
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
• Employment contract or B2B
• For contractors - eligibility for up to 23 additional days
• For COW - paid Volunteer Day
• Work in modern environment with innovative technologies
• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
• Company social events
• Private healthcare
• Multisport card
• Learning platform UDEMY
• Early boarding bonus
• Flexibility in contracting
• Office in the heart of Warsaw